Barts Bank- Paediatric Dietitian Band 7
Looking for a job with great prospects and a friendly team - come and join us!
We are seeking experienced Paediatric Dietitian’s to join the Barts Health Staff Bank. (You will be working in the Diabetes area at The Royal London Hospital, Whipps Cross University Hospital , Newham University Hospital)
To become a successful member of our bank, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in a diverse and stimulating environment and enjoy the support of hard working teams, who put patients at the heart of all we do.
This senior paediatric post supports our expanding Diabetes service. You will work as an integral member of this award winning team whose outcomes are amongst the best in the country. The workload consists of inpatients, outpatients as well as community-based care. The Diabetes team works across the 3 sites with 3.5 WTE Dietitians and 3 paediatric Specialist nurses, 3 Clinical nurse specialists and a newly appointed band 8 lead nurse specialist. In addition you will support the other paediatric caseloads as required in supporting the wider team.
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual leave accruals
- Ability to self-book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- FREE training in the core skill areas (including Health & Safety, Child Protection Level 2, SOVA, Manual Handling and Basic Life Support)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you.
Required for role:
- You will ideally have at least 3 years of clinical dietetic experience. Paediatric experience is essential and experience working within a Diabetes Team is highly desirable.
- You must have excellent communication skills and enjoy working within a dynamic multidisciplinary environment.
- You will join a friendly department of 21 paediatric dietitians, across three acute sites.
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details. A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail and to guide you through registration.
You will need at least 6 months recent NHS employment experience to be considered for registration and an up to date CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.