We are looking for experienced Occupational Therapists to join the Kings College Staff Bank, working from our Denmark Hill Hospital.
We have an array of opportunities for experienced Occupational Therapists in a variety of specialities.
Whether you are wanting regular lines of work, or for a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- HCPC Registration
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Qualified Occupational Therapist
- 6 months minimum of UK based experience
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
If you would like to apply for this advert, then please do so by attaching a most recent CV to this post. If you require further more information then please do not hesitate to contact the recruitment team on 0335773012 option 3 and 2 for AHP.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.