Barts Bank Occupational Therapist – Barts Health Trust
Looking for a job with great prospects and a friendly team - come and join us!
We are seeking experienced Band 6 and Band 7's Occupational Therapist’s to join the Barts Health Staff Bank.
Job Purpose: To provide high quality occupational therapy interventions to a wide variety of patients including the advanced assessment and treatment of patients, provision of individual and group education and treatment, provision of assistive devices (orthotics) and equipment, minor structural home adaptations and provision of complex disability management and advocacy services.
To participate in the Band 6 rotational scheme working across the Barts Health NHS Trust sites which will require working in a range of ward settings and departments including Acute Assessment Unit, Stroke, Neurosciences, ITU, Health Care of the Elderly, Rehabilitation, Cardiac and Respiratory.
The band 6 Occupational Therapy includes:
• Emergency Department and Older peoples services
• Older peoples services
• Respiratory & Medicine
• Hand Therapy
• Amputee/ surgical
• Trauma and elective Ortho
To become a successful member of our bank, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in a diverse and stimulating environment and enjoy the support of hard working teams, who put patients at the heart of all we do.
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual leave accruals
- Ability to self-book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- FREE training in the core skill areas (including Health & Safety, Child Protection Level 2, SOVA, Manual Handling and Basic Life Support)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you.
Required for role:
- At least 6 months NHS experience as an Occupational Therapist.
- Experience in specialist field(s) gained by experience in rotational position and specialist training to post graduate diploma level or equivalent
- HCPC registration
- To be able to reference the last three years (Employment or Education).
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details. A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail and to guide you through registration.
You will need at least 6 months recent NHS employment experience to be considered for registration and an up to date CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.