Think you need a change or seeking a job Kingston Hospital Trust are seeking experienced Clinical Sonographer's to join their department.
To provide a comprehensive, quality sonographic service to a variety of inpatient and outpatient client groups. To maintain the highest standards of care for all patients undergoing sonographic examinations within the radiology service, whilst promoting a high standard of technical expertise within all relevant clinical areas.
As a Clinical Sonographer's you will be responsible for:
- To Perform and independently report the following examinations.
- To communicate the outcome of scans to the patient (and clinicians) when appropriate, referring to a Radiologist/F medicine Consultant if further investigations are required in accordance to department protocol.
- To liaise and communicate effectively with other staff involved in patient’s care as appropriate.
- To assess, plan and implement agreed standards of care and working practices, taking appropriate action as necessary to ensure quality objectives are met and codes of practice adhered to.
- Undertake clinical audits as appropriate, evaluating the outcome and implementing any changes to working practice following team discussion with Clinical Leads.
- To be flexible in the approach to working different hours/shifts/sites depending on service needs. Following discussion and availability.
the hourly rate ranges from £27.11 (including your WTD) to £43.38 an hour.
Please don't hesitate to contact staff bank at Kingston Hospital if you wish to speak more about the role please call us on 03335773411 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in the role please apply.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.