Barts Bank Band 7 Physiotherapist – Barts Health Trust - Whipps Cross Hospital
Looking for a job with great prospects and a friendly team - come and join us!
We are seeking experienced Physiotherapist’s to join the Barts Health Staff Bank.
Barts Health NHS Trust is one of Britain's top teaching Hospitals. Every year, we care for over 500,000 people from the City, East London and beyond, from communities with rich ethnic, religious and cultural diversity.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and caring individual to join our Therapies Team as a Band 7 Physiotherapist at Whipps Cross Hospital. You will be working as part of a supportive Therapy Team that consists of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and rehab support workers. There are excellent training and development opportunities as well as a robust supervision and appraisal system.
To become a successful member of our bank, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in a diverse and stimulating environment and enjoy the support of hard working teams, who put patients at the heart of all we do.
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual leave accruals
- Ability to self-book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- FREE training in the core skill areas (including Health & Safety, Child Protection Level 2, SOVA, Manual Handling and Basic Life Support)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you.
Required for role:
- HCPC registration & Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy
- Minimum 6 months NHS experience as a Physiotherapist
- Experience working clinically at Band 7 level with experience of treating complex patients and evidence of acute and chronic rehabilitation skills, ideally with experience in oncology or palliative care.
- Experience of close multi-professional working, demonstrate excellent communication skills and have experience in managing juniors, assistants and students.
- To be able to reference the last three years (Employment or Education).
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details. A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail and to guide you through registration.
You will need at least 6 months recent NHS employment experience to be considered for registration and an up to date CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.