We have exciting opportunities for experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist in all areas to join the Staff Bank, based at the Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth.
Portsmouth is one of the largest NHS trusts in the country. Joining the Staff Bank as an Occupational Therapist can offer you a more flexible shift pattern, as well as the opportunities to work across different departments, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
This line of work will be a three month contract to start ASAP.
- HCPC Registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
- Diploma/Degree OT
- Post registration experience within the clinical area of orthopaedics
- Excellent communications skills
- Right to work in the UK
The hours of work would be 37.5 hrs per week, Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30
Our Bank Occupational Therapist are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional AHP Recruiter that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.