KGH Staff Bank are looking for experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist who are flexible and able to work under pressure. They should have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate a good awareness of supporting staff in their day to day management of services and in their continuing professional development. They should be able to demonstrate that they have excellent clinical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
The areas that you will be expected to deliver patient focused, evidence based, high quality therapy service across the Trust.
The successful candidate is required to be able demonstrate the Trust values, the responsibilities of the job description and person specification. You should have proven experience of working in an acute hospital setting.
- HCPC Registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS desirable.
- Excellent communications skills
- Right to work in the UK
We can offer;
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit time-sheets electronically
- A professional onsite team to support and introduce you to various departments within Kettering General Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.