Are you looking for a change or seeking a new job? Kingston Hospital Trust are seeking experienced Physiotherapy to join the Bank to join the Physiotherapy team.
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist you will be responsible
- To work between the clinical areas of the Emergency department, Acute Assessment Unit and Clinical Decisions Unit.
- To work as an autonomous practitioner within the standards of professional practice laid down by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and Health Professions Council.
- To work as part of the MDT and as a lone clinician.
- Undertakes a specialised rehabilitation therapy assessment of own caseload of patients
- working in conjunction with occupational therapy, social services medical and nursing colleagues, to treat patients who may have complex presentations and from this assessment formulates a treatment plan and carries out this treatment as an autonomous practitioner
- To assess and discharge patients in a timely and appropriate manner with involvement and referrals out to our community services as appropriate.
- Working closely with other members of the MDT, taking an active role in identifying , coordinating and organising appropriate care and equipment in the home and hospital set up needed to ensure the safe and timely discharge of patient from the acute Hospital.
- To be able to treat a wide and varied caseload of acutely unwell respiratory patients as part of the on–call team. This will necessitate weekend and overnight on-call duties during the week as part of the on-call team.
Please don't hesitate to contact staff bank at Kingston Hospital if you wish to speak more about the role please call us on 03335773411 or email us on email@example.com.
If you are interested in the role please apply.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.