Are you looking for a change or seeking a new job? Kingston Hospital Trust are seeking experienced Occupational Therapist to join the Bank to join the Occupational Therapy team.
The post holder will have an advanced clinical responsibility for assessment and treatment for people referred with more complex needs and will be expected to participate in the development and monitoring of services. Problem solving, reasoning skills and judgement are at a higher level and further consolidated. In addition, will contribute to the development of junior staff, assistants,(work experience) students, colleagues and the department in general.
As a Band 6 Occupational Therapist you will be responsible
- To undertake and record more complex Occupational Therapy Assessments and plan treatment for a designated caseload and in line with agreed care plans addressing occupational performance and skill deficits, enabling the client in areas of self-maintenance, productivity and leisure.
- To independently manage a caseload of more complex cases.
- To identify client centred holistic OT goals as part of the overall care plan and apply an understanding of the complex interaction between health, housing and social issues, in consultation with senior staff if required.
- To plan and implement individual and / or group intervention, in collaboration with the client, using graded activity to achieve therapeutic goals using analysis and risk evaluation.
- To display/demo a good understanding of Moving & Handling, best practise and equipment, as required in reflection to each vocational post.
- To accept, prioritise and monitor referrals.
The Hourly rate is £22.46 (including the WTD) to £35.94
Please don't hesitate to contact staff bank at Kingston Hospital if you wish to speak more about the role please call us on 03335773411 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in the role please apply.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.