Band 5 Pharmacy Technician (MMPT)
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Band 5 Pharmacy Technician to work from our Denmark Hill Hospital (37.5 hours per week).
Whether you looking are looking for regular lines of work, or for a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Pharmacy Technician
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits:
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
Ready to start your journey with Bank Partners?
Please apply directly to this advertisement, for further information on the roles please contact the King’s Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.