King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the UK’s largest and busiest teaching hospitals with a turnover of nearly £1 billion, 1.5 million patient contacts a year and more than 11,500 staff based across 5 main sites in South East London.
The Trust provides a full range of local hospital services across its different sites, and specialist services from King’s College Hospital (KCH) site in Camberwell and the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) site in Bromley.
Kings College Staff Bank are seeking Scrub Nurses to join the Bank based at Denmark Hill.
We can offer you regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift to accommodate your lifestyle.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- Qualified Scrub Nurse
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A minimum of 6+ months working in the NHS or similar acute setting
- NMC Registration
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Revalidation support
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
Please make sure you attach an up to date CV when applying directly to this advert. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail. If you would like to speak to one of our Recruiters please call 0333 577 3012, selecting option 1 for Nursing.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
After applying via NHS Jobs, your submitted application will be imported into our ‘Trac’ recruitment system. All subsequent information regarding your application will be generated from apps.trac.jobs. You will not be able to track the progress of your application on NHS Jobs and we will not be able to respond to emails sent through it. By applying for this post you are agreeing to King’s transferring the information contained in your application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the national NHS Electronic Staff Records system.
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.