Staff Nurse / Midwife – Band 5 - Women’s Health
Location: ; Neonatal Unit, Elizabeth Garett Anderson Wing - University College London Hospital
University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) is one of the most complex NHS trusts in the UK, serving a large and diverse population. UCLH provides academically-led acute and specialist services, to people from the local area, from throughout the United Kingdom and overseas. UCLH aims to deliver top-quality patient care, excellent education and world-class research. It seeks provide first-class acute and specialist services across all sites. UCLH specialises in women’s health and the treatment of cancer, infection, neurological, gastrointestinal and oral disease. It has world class support services including critical care, imaging, nuclear medicine and pathology.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified staff nurse/Midwife to undertake a challenging yet rewarding role and join a devoted multidisciplinary team within UCLH busy and impressive neonatal site.
- NMC Registered
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years
- Experience working as a Staff Nurse/Midwife
- Robust clinical knowledge, strong initiative, and a proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a very caring patient-centred approach
Our Bank Staff Nurses are invaluable to us, so as a thank you we offer the following benefits:
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Ability to self-book and monitor shifts with online timesheet and weekly pay system
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Opportunity to gain invaluable skills & experience by learning from exceptional senior clinical staff
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this superb career-progressing opportunity by uploading your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be with you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.