Moorfield's Eye Hospital are seeking to recruit experienced Registered Ophthalmic Nurses onto the Bank to join their Day Care Unit.
Are you looking for regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the Moorfield's Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop their clinical skills and seeking flexible shifts patterns whilst working in a great dynamic team.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients and clients.
- The assessment and care of patients in Day Care Unit.
- The development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care including discharge planning from the day care unit and rapid access clinic suite for each patient.
- To assist the service as ophthalmic clinical practitioner and ensure excellent care are given to the designated patient group.
- Qualified Registered Nurse
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong initiative and commitment, with a ‘can do’ attitude to work
- A patient-centred approach to work
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pay
- Ability to self-book shifts with a weekly paying system
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply directly and you will be contacted by a member of the recruitment team shortly. Ensure to attach a copy of your CV dating backdating to full time education. To be successful for this role, your CV must include both months and years, if there are any gaps in your CV due to unemployment, travelling etc, please specify the month and year you were in these circumstances.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.