Portsmouth Hospitals University NHS Trust is the largest non-teaching hospital trust in England. With strong local ties and serving around 675,000 residents in Portsmouth and South East Hampshire, they pride themselves on providing comprehensive acute and specialist services.
The Trust has one main site, Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, and looks after six peripheral community sites for outpatient activity.
Here at Portsmouth Staff Bank, we support the Trust with temporary staff in all staff groups. We offer our workers an excellent service that allows them to work flexibly whilst enjoying several benefits including:
Priority over agency workers
Supportive on-site teams
And many more
To make sure that our bank workers are fully supported we have a dedicated recruitment and compliance team. They work hard to ensure that our workers can start booking shifts as soon as possible. In addition, a helpful bookings desk and on-site team are there to assist them and answer any questions.
- Nurse Led Satellite Dialysis Unit based in Bognor Regis, West Sussex.
- Ensuring high quality nursing care is coordinated and delivered using a family focused model of practice.
- Work as part of a cohesive multidisciplinary team ensuring patient care is delivered smoothly and efficiently.
- The expectations within this job description will be achieved through hands-on clinical practice, education and training and research.
- Size of Area: 9 Stations,2/ 3 shifts a day
- Ward Environment: Cleanliness, Safe Environment, Clinical Area
- Work: In other areas of WKC: Satellites/Main unit when required
Refer to the Job Specification for full details
- Outlines Key Responsiblities
- Management/ Leadership
- Research and Education
- Specific Core Functions
- Communication and Working Relations
- Working Conditions and Effort
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.