The Priory Hospital Burgess Hill - Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) – Band 5
The Priory are seeking a qualified Mental Health Nurse to join their devoted, hard-working, and friendly clinical team within their private hospital in Burgess Hill.
The Priory Group are the largest behavioural care provider in the UK, treating over 70 different mental health conditions in their 300 specialist private hospitals nationwide. Their expert clinical team are devoted to providing the highest level of specialist care to patients struggling with a range of complex conditions, including addiction, mental health issues, learning disabilities, autism, and eating disorders; with the array of health problems the Trust are equipped to care for, the opportunities to learn and broaden one's skills are endless.
If you are seeking a rewarding role to genuinely have a positive impact on those who are struggling the most, then joining Priory’s close-knit and committed team may be the perfect choice for you.
Priory Hospital in Burgess Hill provide critical and psychiatric acute care for males with complex mental illness. The hospital provides two specialist units – one dedicated to acute male-only care, and the other a psychiatric intensive care unit for males – granting a Registered Mental Health Nurse the opportunity to gain invaluable skills by working across both services. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated nurse to refine their specialist skills, work with a lovely team in this hospital’s impressive facilities, and help change the lives of some of the most vulnerable mental health patients in the UK.
- NMC Registered
- Experience working in a similar clinical environment
- Strong clinical knowledge, good initiative, and a proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a very caring and compassionate approach to all patients
Priory Hospital Burgess Hill are so grateful for the devotion and commitment of their Mental Health Nurses, so as a thank you, are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to split shifts in daytime to accommodate other personal responsibilities
- Opportunity to learn and diversify specialist skills by working across both units
- Free hot meals during day shifts
- Onsite gym available for staff to use
- Spacious staff room for breaks and relaxation
- Excellent transport links: train directly from London Bridge
- Competitive Pay
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity by uploading your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.