Moorfield's Eye Hospital are seeking to recruit experienced Registered Ophthalmic Scrub Nurses onto the staff bank.
Are you looking for regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the Moorfield's Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop their clinical skills and seeking flexible shifts patterns whilst working in a great dynamic team.
- Qualified Registered Nurse
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong initiative and commitment, with a ‘can do’ attitude to work
- A patient-centred approach to work
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self-book shifts with a weekly paying system
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
How do I apply?
Please apply directly to this advertisement by attaching your CV and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.