Registered Nurses - Orpington Hospital
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our Orthopaedic Care Group across our Orpington Site.
This will be located within our newly formed Quebec Ward, concentrating on complex orthopaedic recovery.
Our Mission: We strive to offer orthopaedic excellence for the South East, and we invite all Registered Nurses to be at the forefront of this
Why chose King’s Staff Bank?
"The people here are very friendly and have made me so welcome and part of their team. I have learnt more than I could ever imagine - the Trust has supported me in my practice and development. I feel so privileged and proud to work at King’s"
Are you looking for a flexible work pattern, one that complements your current lifestyle?
Bank Partners allows you to have control over your work, providing you with a self-booking shift system and access to multiple sites. This line of work offers complete flexibility.
• Qualified RN
• NMC Registration
• Availability to work a three month length of service, with potential contract extension
Our Bank nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
• Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
• Priority of shifts over agency workers
• Ability to self-book shifts
• Electronic Timesheet submission with weekly pay
• An onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
• Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, for further information on the roles please contact Bethan Spencer (Matron) at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application soon.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.