We are seeking experienced ITU/ Critical Care Nurses to join the King’s College Staff Bank, based at Denmark Hill.
Are you looking for regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the King's College Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Joining the King’s College Staff Bank will give you an array of opportunities to work across different departments and our other sites, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
The successful candidate must hold the following:
- Registered Nurse
- Relevant ITU/ Critical Care experience
- A minimum of 6+ months working in the NHS or similar acute setting
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to lines of work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Revalidation support
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
If you would like to apply for this role, then please do so by uploading a recent CV directly to this advert and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.