Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – General Nurse – Band 5
Moorfields Eye Hospital are recruiting an qualified General Nurse to join their exceptional team.
Moorfields is the leading provider of eye health services in the UK and a world-class centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education. The post holder will facilitate the provision of excellent nursing care and work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team. They will assist in ensuring the effective running of the service which consists of surgery, out-patients and AMD treatments whilst ensuring the safety and wellbeing of patients and always working in a manner that promotes dignity and human rights through the adoption of person centred care principles.
As the UK’s leading Ophthalmology Hospital, this is a superb opportunity for a qualified nurse to refine and diversify their skills by working across the extensive specialties the hospital has to offer, and learn from some of the most expert clinicians in the UK.
- NMC Registration.
- At least 6 months NHS experience in the last 3 years.
- Robust clinical knowledge, good initiative, and a proactive approach to work
- Strong initiative and an excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a caring patient-centred approach
We are so grateful for the commitment and devotion of our Bank Staff Nurses, so are pleased to offer the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly salary
- Staffing Bank workers can contribute to their NHS pension
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity by uploading your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.