Barts Health are seeking to recruit experienced Registered Midwives onto the staff bank.
This is an exciting opportunity that involves working day/night shifts, however you are able to choose what shift work you'd like to do (Yes, you read it correctly! You can even book yourself into the shifts you'd like by using our online portal)
Barts is the largest NHS Trust in the UK. We operate from four major hospital sites (The Royal London, St Bartholomew’s, Whipps cross and Newham) and several community locations, including Mile End hospital.
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong initiative and commitment, with a ‘can do’ attitude to work
- A patient-centred approach to work
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self-book shifts with a weekly paying system
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
How do I apply?
Please apply directly to this advertisement by attaching your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.