Mental Health Nurse– Band 5 – BHR University Hospitals NHS Trust
Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Trust (BHRUT) hospitals have an exciting opportunity for a registered Mental Health Nurse to work across their hospitals as a part of their devoted mental health multidisciplinary team.
BHRUT provides outstanding healthcare for a population of more than 750,000 people across the most diverse London Boroughs and South West Essex. BHRUT’s main hospitals, King George Hospital in Goodmayes and Queen’s Hospital in Romford, offer exceptional mental healthcare and support for their patients. Both hospitals run hugely dedicated psychiatric liaison services, which enable clinical staff to better manage and identify the needs of mental health patients and arrange appropriate aftercare as a means to promote recovery.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified mental health nurse to diversify their skills by working across multiple sites and learning from a highly accomplished emergency clinical team.
- NMC Registration
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years, and experience working within mental healthcare department
- Robust clinical knowledge, strong initiative, and a proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a caring patient-centred approach
Our Staff Bank Mental Health Nurses are invaluable to us, so to reward their commitment and devotion, we offer the following advantages:
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Flexible hours
- Weekly salary
- Opportunity to work across multiple sites to gain invaluable experience
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this exciting career-progressing opportunity by uploading your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.