Registered General Nurse (Band 5)
King’s Staff Bank are recruiting Registered General Nurses to join the Princess Royal University Hospital's (PRUH) bank of flexible workers. Work shifts that suit you, with fuss-free online timesheets and weekly pay!
We have both ad-hoc shifts and regular shift patterns available. Apply now and you could be earning weekly pay in time for Christmas!
Our Bank nurses are invaluable to us and in return for your dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across all King's sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Onsite office and designated bank reps to offer fast support daily
- Self-book shifts wherever you are
- Fuss-free Electronic Timesheets
- Weekly pay
- An onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
• NMC Registration
• A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
The PRUH is a friendly, local hospital in Farnborough Common where you can truly feel a part of the NHS family, whilst also working at one of London's largest and best-known NHS trusts as a valued member of the team. We have an on-site team that can get you working as soon as possible and a dedicated bookings team to make sure that you can work where you want, when you want.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.