Bank Partners are seeking experienced Band 6 Registered General Nurses to join the Staff Bank, at Moorfield's Eye hospital, London.
The bank job vacancy is within the pre-op assessment's department at Moorfield's Eye Hospital.
Vacancy Requirements -
- 22hrs per week - Long Days (Wed + Fri)
- Experience in Private/NHS work, Biometry, Pre-Assessment, Base line Obs and desirably EC
Joining the Staff Bank will give you an array of opportunities to work across different departments and our other sites, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- Registered Nurse
- A minimum of 6+ months working in the NHS or similar acute setting
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following amazing benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Revalidation support
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
Please apply directly to this advert, attaching an up to date copy of your CV. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail.
If you have any queries, then please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.