University College London Hospital are seeking to recruit qualified Critical Care Nurses.
Join one of the largest and most successful Foundations Trusts and gain experience within ITU and other Critical Care settings. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop their clinical skills and seeking flexible shifts patterns.
A career with the University College London Hospital comes with excellent benefits. Whether it’s choosing your own shifts or securing your future with professional development and a pension – we support you throughout.
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong initiative and commitment, with a ‘can do’ attitude to work
- A patient-centred approach to work
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self-book shifts with a weekly paying system
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
How do I apply?
Please apply directly to this advertisement by attaching your CV and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.