Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – Paediatric Staff Nurse
Paediatric Staff Nurses at Moorfields Eye Hospital in Old Street provide great care and support to children and their families. You will evaluate patients, create and implement treatment plans, complete paperwork, and collaborate with other healthcare professionals to give the best care to children. Retinal cameras, OCTs, and ultrasound imaging will also be available. You will also contribute in research and teaching to keep the hospital at the forefront of paediatric care innovation.
Moorefield Eye Hospital Children’s Eye Centre (RDCEC) is a specialised clinic dedicated to providing comprehensive vision care for children. Striving to provide the highest quality of eye care for children of all ages, from infancy to late adolescence. Our multidisciplinary team of optometrists, ophthalmologists and orthoptists work together to provide a comprehensive range of services to ensure that your child's eyes are healthy, and their vision is clear. We offer a range of treatments to correct refractive errors, screen for eye diseases and provide advice on visual development.
We are so grateful for the commitment and devotion of our Bank Staff Nurses, so are pleased to offer the following benefits:
- Professional Development: Working at Moorefield’s Eye City Road provides employees with the opportunity to enhance their skillset and stay abreast of the latest developments in optometry. Employees have access to a variety of continuing education courses, workshops, and seminars.
- Competitive Wages: Moorefield’s Eye City Road provides competitive weekly salary, which makes it a desirable place to work.
- Flexible Schedules: Moorefield’s Eye City Road offers flexible schedules to accommodate the needs of their employees, including part-time and full-time positions.
- Generous Benefits Package: Moorefield’s Eye City Road offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees, including vacation and sick days.
- Work/Life Balance: Moorefield’s Eye City Road provides a healthy work/life balance for its employees, allowing them to have a career and still enjoy quality time with friends and family.
- Team Atmosphere: Moorefield’s Eye City Road fosters an environment of collaboration, respect, and trust among its staff members. Employees are encouraged to share their ideas and expertise with one another.
- Registration with the NMC Currently Active
- Registered Nurse in the Paediatric and Child Branch
- Minimum of four years of post-qualifying experience working in paediatric nursing
- Strong clinical expertise and a proactive attitude to one's job are required.
- A self-starter who is also an outstanding member of teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Having honesty and integrity, along with putting the patient first in all you do
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply directly and you will be contacted by a member of the recruitment team shortly. Ensure to attach a copy of your CV dating backdating to full time education. To be successful for this role, your CV must include both months and years, if there are any gaps in your CV due to unemployment, travelling etc, please specify the month and year you were in these circumstances.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.