Are you a passionate Paediatric Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience in providing complex care, for complex needs clients?
Barking, Havering and Redbridge Trust are seeking Paediatric Nurses with experience of working with children who have moving & handling, complex care competencies and who are committed to a person-centred approach.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a new environment or wish to supplement your existing role with a few extra flexible shifts to suit you, this is the perfect opportunity.
- Experience working within an acute paediatric nursing environment
- 2 satisfactory, professional references
- Registered Nurse with Current NMC Registration
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Skills and experience required:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to write clearly and legibly. Can articulate well with good listening skills
- Must demonstrate a knowledge of the role and responsibilities of the post must be conversant with nursing aspects of the specialty
- Must demonstrate an awareness of their strengths and weaknesses and areas of development.
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply directly to this advertisement by attaching your CV. A member of our recruitment team will be in contact with you to discuss the role further.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.