Registered Paediatric Nurse
King’s Staff Bank are recruiting Registered Paediatric Nurses to join the King's College Hospital Staff bank bank of flexible workers. Work shifts that suit you, with fuss-free online timesheets and weekly pay!
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust features one of London's largest and busiest teaching hospitals, with a strong profile of local services primarily serving the boroughs of Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham and Bromley. In this unique position, The Trust prides itself on providing the same level of care for some of the most deprived communities as well as some of the wealthiest.
Our Bank nurses are invaluable to us and in return for your dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across all King's sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Onsite office and designated bank reps to offer fast support daily
- Self-book shifts wherever you are
- Fuss-free Electronic Timesheets
- Weekly pay
- An onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
• NMC Registration
• A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.