Moorfields Eye Hospital are recruiting a highly experienced ODP Nurse to join their exceptional ophthalmology surgical team.
Moorfields is the leading provider of eye health services in the UK and a world-class centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education. Their clinical staff take great pride in providing high-quality care to their patients across their extensive specialist clinics, including their A&E department; Paediatric clinic; Retinal Therapy Unit; Cataract, Glaucoma, Genetics, Oracular Oncology departments; and many more. It offers state-of-the-art operating facilities run by some of the UK’s leading ophthalmology surgeons, providing operative services including laser treatment, vision correction, cosmetic treatment, and various other corrective treatment for a range of eye conditions.
As the UK’s leading Ophthalmology Hospital, this is a superb opportunity for a qualified ODP Nurse to diversify and elevate their skills within ophthalmological surgery and anaesthetics, nurture the talent of junior nurses, and continue to learn from some of the most expert ophthalmic clinicians in the UK.
- NMC or HCPC Registration
- At least 6 months NHS experience in the last 3 years, and good experience working as an ODP nurse
- Robust clinical knowledge, good initiative, and a proactive approach to work
- Strong initiative and commitment to mentoring talent, acting as a role model and resource to junior staff
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and calm & efficient under pressure
We are so grateful for the commitment and devotion of our Bank Staff Nurses, so are pleased to offer the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly salary
- Staffing Bank workers can contribute to their NHS pension
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply directly and you will be contacted by a member of the recruitment team shortly. Ensure to attach a copy of your CV dating backdating to full time education. To be successful for this role, your CV must include both months and years, if there are any gaps in your CV due to unemployment, travelling etc, please specify the month and year you were in these circumstances.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.