Nurse Virtual Ward – Band 6 – North Middlesex University NHS Hospital
North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust is a medium-sized community-based facility with over 525 beds and over 600 employees. Serving more than 600,000 individuals living in and around Enfield and Haringey, including Barnet and Waltham Forest.
The hospital has been in its current location for over 100 years and was established as an NHS trust by law in December 1990. The Trust's services are provided on the North Middlesex University Hospital site and on a variety of community sites in the London Borough of Enfield, including partner hospitals.
This is a great opportunity for the virtual ward nurse to expand their experience. The post holder will be accountable to the Senior Virtual Ward nurse and will have continuing responsibility for the nursing care given to patients with sub-acute conditions in identified community settings, without direct supervision.
The Post holder will also be expected to develop skills in physical assessment, diagnostic reasoning and nurse independent prescribing and use these both in the community and NMUH setting.
- NMC Registered
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years
- Experience working as a Registered nurse
- Robust clinical knowledge, strong initiative, and a proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a very caring patient-centred approach
Our Bank Staff Nurses are invaluable to us, so as a thank you we offer the following benefits:
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Ability to self-book and monitor shifts with online timesheet and weekly pay system
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Opportunity to gain invaluable skills & experience by learning from exceptional senior clinical staff
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this superb career-progressing opportunity by uploading your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be with you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.