Are you a Care assistant looking for your next career move into the NHS?
Portsmouth Hospital University NHS Trust are looking for experienced Care Assistants to work with their team in older people’s medicine for ongoing lines of work and ad-hoc duties
Portsmouth Hospitals University NHS Trust is now recognised as a teaching hospital Trust in England. With strong local ties and serving around 675,000 residents in Portsmouth and South East Hampshire, they pride themselves on providing comprehensive acute and specialist services.
The Trust has one main site, Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, and looks after six peripheral community sites for outpatient activity.
This is a fantastic chance for an experienced HCA to join a committed team and adapt their knowledge and experience within this highly regarded educational hospital. This role is ideal for an HCA who values delivering the highest standard of patient care and who is seeking the opportunity to learn and progress in their career.
- Must have a care certificate or NVQ equivalent
- At least 1 year in a care setting, private or care home
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A caring, empathetic approach to all patients
- A proactive and professional work ethic
We are so grateful for the hard-work and commitment of our PHUT Staff Bank HCAs, so as a thank you we offer the following benefits:
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills for health training
- Ability to self-book shifts with a weekly pay system
- Opportunity to book and monitor shifts using online timesheet
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this superb opportunity by sending your CV via email to email@example.com or calling the Talent Acquisition Team on 0333 577 3390 (EXT. 2 &1) and ask to speak with Danyaal Gull.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.