Midwife Band 6 – Maternity Wards – BHR University Hospitals NHS Trust
The staff bank at Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals (BHRUT) are seeking an experienced midwife to join their dedicated and expert maternity team. Providing maternity care to around 8,000 women each year, BHR University Hospitals run the largest maternity services in the country.
BHR University Trust is one of the most forward-thinking Maternity units in London, and midwives working in the unit gain exceptional skills in caring for high risk women as well as being autonomous practitioners for midwifery led care. BHRUT proudly oversees its two main centres, King George Hospital in Goodmayes and Queen’s Hospital in Romford, both of which offer exceptional maternity care and facilities. The Trust offers educational support to their midwives to provide them with invaluable clinical experience and help them reach their utmost potential.
This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced midwife looking to join one of the country’s most dedicated maternity high-dependency units. The successful candidate will be able to optimise their skillsets by learning through BHRUT’s specialist services, including proactive public health, foetal medicine, and bereavement.
- RMN Registered
- Specialised midwife, CTG & NLA qualified
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years
- Robust clinical knowledge, strong initiative, and a proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a caring patient-centred approach
Our Bank Staff Midwives & Nurses are invaluable to us, so we provide the following advantages in exchange for their devotion and commitment:
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Weekly salary
- Opportunity to work across multiple sites to gain invaluable experience
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this fantastic career-progressing opportunity by uploading your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be with you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.