Bank Midwife - Barts Health
Barts Health is the largest trust in the NHS and one of the leading healthcare providers in the country. The trust’s six hospitals deliver high quality compassionate care to the 2.5 million people of east London and beyond.
Barts Health NHS Trust: Barts Health’s vision is to become a healthcare organisation that offers urgent specialist and community services tailored to meet the needs of local communities. We are committed to recruiting staff that will help us meet our Vision for Changing Lives, and demonstrate behaviours we believe make Barts Health a great place for patients, their families and friends, the public and staff. Our Barts Health Values which align with our behaviours are:
• Caring & compassionate with patients, each other and our partners
• Actively listening, understanding and responding to patients, staff and our partners
• Relentlessly improving and innovating for patient safety
• Achieving ambitious results by working together
• Valuing every member of staff and their contribution to the care of our patients
Barts Health NHS Trust has a safeguarding policy for both adults and children and is committed to all Safeguarding legislation and current standards. Every member of trust staff has a responsibility to safeguard and protect children and adults.
We are seeking experienced Midwives to join the Barts Staff Bank.
Barts Health is the largest NHS Trust in the UK, with the opportunity to work at Whipps Cross hospital.
As a midwife you will give comprehensive midwifery care in acute and primary health care setting within the model of care practised in the maternity services. To provide the highest standard of individualised and holistic patient care, in conjunction with the multidisciplinary team.
To become a successful member of our bank you should be able to demonstrate your experience and be confident about fulfilling the duties required of you.
- Registered Midwife with NMC registration
- 6 months post qualification experience
- In date, CTG and Resus of Newborn certification (although there may be opportunities to support this at the Trust)
- Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written
Benefits of joining the staff bank are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Ability to self book your shifts
- Annual leave accruals
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- FREE core skills Training (Health & Safety, Manual Handling, Adult and Paediatric Life Support, this does not include Resus of Newborn unless the trust can provide this)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you.
Please attach your CV to be considered for the role.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.