Maternity Support Worker
We have exciting opportunities for an experienced Maternity Support Worker Band 2 to join the Staff Bank, based at the Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth.
Portsmouth is one of the largest NHS trusts in the country. Joining the Staff Bank as a Maternity Support Worker can offer you a more flexible shift pattern, as well as the opportunities to work across different departments, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
- At least 6 months NHS experience in the last three years
- Must be able to perform and record manual observation.
- Completed breastfeeding training.
- Phlebotomy trained ( desirable not essential )
- DBS checked at level for maternity / children.
- IT skills as many of our services are electronic.
Our Bank Maternity Support Workers are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional AHP Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- We also offer Core Skills Training
*Please note You can only be considered if you have 6 month experience within the NHS on a hospital ward as either a Maternity Support Worker or a Student Midwife. Your application will not be considered if you do not meet these minimum requirements.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.