BHR University Hospitals NHS Trust - Band 6 – Registered Critical Care Nurse (ITU)
The staff bank at Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Trust (BHRUT) Hospitals, one of London’s most celebrated teaching Trusts, are seeking an experienced critical care nurse to join their highly skilled clinical team within their Intensive Care Unit.
BHRUT provides outstanding healthcare for a population of more than 750,000 people across their most diverse London Boroughs and South West Essex. Its two main centres for excellence - King George Hospital in Goodmayes and Queen’s Hospital in Romford - run exceptional critical care outreach services, with their ICU working collaboratively with all other departments to ensure consistent standards of care for patients across all their hospitals.
The department’s multidisciplinary approach identifies patients at risk of developing critical illness to enable early intervention, and provides exceptional care for the critically ill across their state-of-the-art facilities. With BHRUT’s ICU department taking pride in their ability to treat the sickest patients while focusing on the training and development of their clinical staff, the opportunities for an ITU nurse to grow and learn are endless.
- NMC Registration & ITU qualified
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years
- Robust clinical knowledge, strong initiative, and an ability to remain calm and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a caring patient-centred approach
Our Bank Staff ITU Nurses are so valuable to us, so to reward their devotion and hard-work, we offer them the following benefits:
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Weekly salary
- Opportunity to work across multiple sites to gain invaluable experience
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.