Do you want to collaborate with the UK's top independent healthcare provider?
Have you ever worked in a mental health setting?
Are you able to operate in a dynamic setting with varying demands each day?
The Priory is seeking a Healthcare Assistant/HCA to join their experienced team in Southampton, and Bank Partners is honoured to be working with them. The hospital has an OUTSTANDING CQC grade for "caring" as a subcategory. Priory Hospital Southampton offers residential treatment for people with a variety of mental health issues in a setting with beautifully landscaped gardens that is therapeutic and recovery-focused.
An effective healthcare assistant will have a passion for helping patients all day long. In addition to keeping correct notes of the patient observations for the senior nurses, you will be able to assist patients with the administration of medication. Healthcare assistants are crucial to a patient's progress towards rehabilitation, therefore you must always interact with warmth and compassion.
Priory recognises its employees' dedication to the task by providing generous benefits.
- Free onsite parking
- Significantly subsidised lunches
- Shifts available in advance
- RRIT training supplied
- Free onsite parking
- A small and welcoming crew
- Dedicated reservations staff
- Onsite gym
Your everyday responsibilities will entail
- Supervising nurse observations and aiding with patient care·
- Being patient-centered and concerned about their well-being
- Assisting patients during mealtimes, daily activities, and support groups
- Support with patients’ daily notes and discharge notes
What qualifies you to be good fit
- Health care assistant experience is desired
- Must have Experience working with patients with eating disorders
- Mental health experience preferred
- Great communication skills
- Compassionate, understanding, and supportive to our patients needs
- Experience working within a mental health setting desirable but not essential as an induction will be provided
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.