We are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers to join our ULCH Hospital Bank.
As a Bank Healthcare Assistant you will have the choice to cover vacant ad-hoc shifts through out the hospital, you can have the advantage to be working in many different areas and with different teams.
In addition working via the Bank gives you the flexibility to get a real work life balance and work when it suits you by our self book system.
Are you looking for regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- Healthcare Assistant
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- MUST have a minimum of 6-12 months experience working in the NHS and within the past 12 months.
(Please ensure you have the required NHS experience)
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
Please make sure you attach an up to date CV when applying directly to this advert. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail.
If you would like to speak to one of our Recruiters please call 0333 577 3012, selecting option 1 for Nursing.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.