We are currently looking for Healthcare Assistants to join Priory Hospital Monks Ln, Newbury RG14 7RN
As a Bank Healthcare Assistant you will have the choice to cover flexible shifts with the advantage of being able to choose the days you work.
If you looking for regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
As a HCA you will provide support to multi-disciplinary team members to provide:
- Personal care to patients including personal hygiene
- Monitoring and recording patient’s condition
- Assistant nurses with clinical duties
- Communicating with patients and relatives
Required Skills and Experience:
- Healthcare Assistant is desired - though training is provided
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Staff Bank benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Please make sure you attach an up to date CV when applying directly to this advert. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.