Do you want to work with the leading provider of independent healthcare in the UK?
Do you have experience within a mental health setting?
Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same?
Bank Partners are proud to be working with the Priory who are looking for a Healthcare Assistant/HCA to join their experienced team at Priory Hospital Nelson House in Gosport. The hospital has recently been renovated, providing a modern space for therapy sessions along with a large modern self-catering kitchen with wards offering high standard en-suite facilities.
The successful Healthcare Assistant will have at least 6 months experience in a mental health setting alongside passion for supporting patients throughout their day. You will be able to support patients with the administration of medication and keep accurate records of the patient observations for the senior nurses. Healthcare Assistants play a vital role in a Patients progression towards recovery and so you will need a warm and compassionate approach with your interactions.
Priory recognises its employees' dedication to the task by providing generous benefits.
- Free onsite parking
- Significantly subsidised lunches
- Shifts available in advance
- RRIT training supplied
- Free onsite parking
- A small and welcoming crew
- Dedicated reservations staff
- Onsite gym
Your everyday responsibilities will entail
- Supervising nurse observations and aiding with patient care·
- Being patient-centered and concerned about their well-being
- Assisting patients during mealtimes, daily activities, and support groups
- Support with patients’ daily notes and discharge notes
What qualifies you to be good fit
- Health care assistant experience is desired but not essential
- Mental health experience preferred
- Great communication skills
- Compassionate, understanding, and supportive to our patients needs
- Experience working within a mental health setting desirable but not essential as an induction will be provided
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.