Full-time Dental Nurse – King’s Staff Bank
Located within King’s College Hospital.
Click to find out more about our King’s Hospital: https://www.kch.nhs.uk/
We are seeking full-time Dental Nurses that have full-time availability, Monday - Friday for the next six months.
To be considered for these roles, you will need:
- At least six months NHS experience
- GDC registered
- A dedicated and committed, ‘can do’ attitude to work
- A patient-centred approach to work
- An effective multi-tasker, who can accept and manage responsibilities
Why choose King’s Staff Bank?
"The people here are very friendly and have made me so welcome and part of their team. I have learnt more than I could ever imagine - the Trust has supported me in my practice and development. I feel so privileged and proud to work at King’s".
Are you looking for a flexible work pattern, one that complements your current lifestyle?
Bank Partners allows you to have control over your work, providing you with a self-booking shift system and access to multiple sites.
Our success starts with a team of committed professionals. In return for your service, our benefits include:
- Potential progression paths with the opportunity to gain invaluable knowledge and experience
- Working within a diverse and rewarding environment that prioritises both patients and staff wellbeing
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to free core Bank Partners training
- The chance to work towards creating a greater community value
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any personal queries and advice
- Electronic timesheet system with weekly payroll and self-booking shift system
Ready to start your journey with Bank Partners?
Please apply directly to this advertisement, for further information on the roles please contact the King’s Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012.
We hope to welcome you onto our Bank in the near future.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.