Your NHS needs you!
We are recruiting for Registered Health and Care Professionals from all specialisms to join the national vaccination project in North and Central London. If you are currently in a Health and Care profession we want to hear from you!
We are looking for people with healthcare experience as well as professions covered by the Health and Care Professions Council such as Biomedical Scientists, Clinical Scientists, Dietitians, Operating Department Practitioners, Orthoptists, Radiographers and many more professionals within similar roles.
- Current professional Registration (NMC/ HCPC)
- Current immunization training or wiliness to undertake this
As a COVID-19 RHCP you will be responsible for:
- Conducting pre-vaccination clinical assessments.
- Reviewing patient medical histories and any potential adverse reactions.
- Preparing the vaccine prior to administration by using aseptic technique.
- Dilution and drawing up of the vaccine from multi-dose vials.
- Setting up the vaccination station.
- Ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes by using up-to-date skills and adhering to policies and procedures.
You will be participating in the most ambitious vaccine rollout of our generation and in return for your dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- A dedicated onboarding team who will work with you to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- Help with all compliance documentation
- Full training provided
- Safeguarding to ensure you are safe at work
- Flexible shifts that work for you
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.