Location: East London Foundation Trust
Think you could deliver the Covid-19 vaccine to children? Now is your chance to be part of history for the residents of north east London!
As a COVID-19 Pediatric Nurse you be responsible for overseeing the Vaccination and aftercare of individuals under the age of 18.
You will responsible for:
• Supervising clinical assessments of patients prior to vaccination
• Supporting the reviews of complex medical histories, any potential adverse reactions and offering specialist advice as needed.
• Ensuring the vaccination station, from set up to running the station, complies with relevant procedures
• Clinical supervision of safe immunisations
• Supervision of drawing up and preparation of the vaccine before administration and ensuring that each vaccine activity is recorded.
• Delivery of the safe immunisation service and assisting any agreed changes needed within the setting and service areas.
• Ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes by using up-to-date skills and adhering to policies and procedures. • Caring out extra duties relating to the care of minors during and after the Vaccination process.
Hourly rate ranging from £19.43 (including outer HCAS) to £20.36 (including inner HCAS) depending on location of the vaccination centre.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.