Your NHS needs you!
We are recruiting for Nurses from all specialisms to join the national vaccination project in North Central London. If you are currently in, or are looking to return to, the nursing profession, we want to hear from you!
As an experienced healthcare professional, we can offer you shifts as a Band 5 Registered Healthcare Professional or a Band 6 Clinical Supervisor.
Essential Skills needed for all our roles:
- Current professional Registration (NMC/ HCPC)
- Current immunization training or wiliness to undertake this
As a Band 5 COVID-19 RHCP you will be responsible for:
- Conducting pre-vaccination clinical assessments.
- Reviewing patient medical histories and any potential adverse reactions.
- Preparing the vaccine prior to administration by using aseptic technique.
- Dilution and drawing up of the vaccine from multi-dose vials.
- Setting up the vaccination station.
- Ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes by using up-to-date skills and adhering to policies and procedures.
As a Band 6 COVID-19 Clinical Supervisor you be responsible for;
- Overseeing a team of Immunisers
- Supervising clinical assessments of patients prior to vaccination
- Supporting the reviews of complex medical histories, any potential adverse reactions and offering specialist advice as needed.
- Ensuring the vaccination station, from set up to running the station, complies with relevant procedures
- Clinical supervision of safe immunisations
- Supervision of drawing up and preparation of the vaccine before administration and ensuring that each vaccine activity is recorded.
- Delivery of the safe immunisation service and assisting any agreed changes needed within the setting and service areas.
- Ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes by using up-to-date skills and adhering to policies and procedures
You will be participating in the most ambitious vaccine rollout of our generation and in return for your dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- A dedicated onboarding team who will work with you to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- Help with all compliance documentation
- Full training provided
- Safeguarding to ensure you are safe at work
- Flexible shifts that work for you
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.