Your NHS needs you!
The NHS is looking to recruit Covid-19 Registered Health Care Professionals to support the delivery of a future Covid-19 vaccine. With clinical trials progressing well we are preparing to deliver COVID-19 vaccines to millions of at-risk people across the country as soon as they are approved by the MHRA, the official UK regulator.
The recent Department for Health and Social Care consultation on temporary changes to legislation we can allow a wider group of staff to vaccinate with appropriate training.
To prepare, we are looking for NHS colleagues who are willing to take on a role and who are willing to be trained to once again put themselves forward to lend a hand.
Work could commence from December 2020. But if December feels too soon for you, please don’t deter from expressing your interest now as you could join us later.
As a COVID-19 Clinical Supervisor you be responsible for;
- Overseeing a team of Immunisers
- Supervising clinical assessments of patients prior to vaccination
- Supporting the reviews of complex medical histories, any potential adverse reactions and offering specialist advice as needed.
- Ensuring the vaccination station, from set up to running the station, complies with relevant procedures
- Clinical supervision of safe immunisations
- Supervision of drawing up and preparation of the vaccine before administration and ensuring that each vaccine activity is recorded.
- Delivery of the safe immunisation service and assisting any agreed changes needed within the setting and service areas.
- Ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes by using up-to-date skills and adhering to policies and procedures
- Current Registration with the HCPC or NMC
- Current immunization training up to date or wiliness to undertake further training
Our Bank Staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core Skills training provided annually
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Revalidation Support
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.