Location: East London Foundation Trust
Think you could deliver the Covid-19 vaccine? Now is your chance to be part of history for the residents of north east London.
We have a variety of newly-created paid roles available across both clinical and administrative roles with flexible shift patterns. We need people from all walks of life to help us as we reach this epic milestone in our fight against the virus.
As a COVID-19 Clinical Supervisor you would be responsible for overseeing a team of Immunisers.
You will responsible for:
• Supervising clinical assessments of patients prior to vaccination
• Supporting the reviews of complex medical histories, any potential adverse reactions and offering specialist advice as needed.
• Ensuring the vaccination station, from set up to running the station, complies with relevant procedures
• Clinical supervision of safe immunisations
• Supervision of drawing up and preparation of the vaccine before administration and ensuring that each vaccine activity is recorded.
• Delivery of the safe immunisation service and assisting any agreed changes needed within the setting and service areas.
• Ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes by using up-to-date skills and adhering to policies and procedures
This role requires you to have an NMC Pin or a GMC number, as well as having 3 years worth of referencing and 6 months post graduate experience with your clinical registration.
Unfortunately, this role is not suitable for any other professional registrations or non clinical persons. Please take a look at some of the other roles we have available for you!
Hourly rate starting at £22.13 (including outer London Higher Cost Area Supplement)
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.