Are you a Student Nurse looking to expand your ward-based experience at one of the largest acute hospital trusts in the UK?
We are seeking to recruit Student Nurses to join the bank as band 2 Healthcare Assistants here at Portsmouth Hospital. This an exciting opportunity to further develop core skills and consolidate previous experiences gained. You will be working in a challenging area amongst a large multidisciplinary team with the support of senior staff delivering care to a high standard.
- Second year adult nursing student
- Are able to commit to working long day or night shifts
- A willingness to learn new skills as we can offer training in some departments
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Commitment to working well within a patient focused team
Our Bank HCA's are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- A flexible working pattern to suit you
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional Nurse Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- We also offer Core Skills Training
If suitable you will receive a call shortly from our Nursing resourcer.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.