Are you a parent who would like the flexibility of working a short shift that fits in with the school run?
Or perhaps your department only operates daytime hours and you would like a long shift?
Would a 4pm to 8pm shift pattern work alongside another job?
We are seeking to recruit experienced Bank Registered Nurse to join the dedicated Nursing team here at Portsmouth Hospital. This an exciting opportunity to further develop core skills and consolidate previous experiences gained, working at one of the largest acute hospital trust in the country. You will be working in a challenging area amongst a large multidisciplinary team with the support of senior staff delivering care to a high standard.
The shift pattern is Monday to Sunday 4pm - 9pm, allowing for a more flexible working pattern. We also offer twilight, long day and long night shifts therefore whatever your availability you will find hours that suit you.
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Ad hoc shifts
- Line of work offered - guaranteed hours
- A flexible working pattern to suit you
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional Nurse Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- Free annual Statutory Mandatory Training updates
- Registered General Nurse
- NMC Registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS within the last 3 years
If you are excited by this unusual opportunity and feel you meet the minimum requirements, then please apply TODAY!
Please note due the large amount of applicants, we cannot directly contact you if your application is unsuccessful. If suitable, our nursing resourcer will be in touch shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.