Senior Radiology Sister
We are seeking to recruit experienced Senior Radiology Sister to join the dedicated Nursing team here at Portsmouth Hospital. This an exciting opportunity to further develop core skills and consolidate previous experiences gained, working at one of the largest acute hospital trust in the country. You will be working in a challenging area amongst a large multidisciplinary team with the support of senior staff delivering care to a high standard.
- To manage the nursing care in the diagnostic Imaging Department.
- To provide Clinical leadership to the departments’ nursing team and act as an expert resource for nurses and other health care professionals.
- To ensure the highest standard of nursing care is delivered.
- Current RN Adult/RGN registration with NMC
- Post Registration qualifications and experience to a Master level equivalent
- Evidence of leadership or managerial development within Radiology environment
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Skill in the use of computers, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment.
- Ability to design and implement systems necessary to collect, maintain and analyse data.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals
- Skill in budget preparation and management.
- Ability to develop and maintain record keeping systems and procedures.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Critical appraisal skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Understanding of health policy and the national and local nursing agenda
- Strong customer service skills
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Ad hoc shifts
- Line of work offered - guranteed hours
- A flexible working pattern to suit you - chose between day, night and weekend shifts
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional Nurse Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- Free annual Statutory Mandatory Training updates
Please note due the large amount of applicants, we cannot directly contact you if your application is unsucessful.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.