Bank Scrub Nurse - all sites
Barts Health is the largest trust in the NHS and one of the leading healthcare providers in the country. The trust’s six hospitals deliver high quality compassionate care to the 2.5 million people of east London and beyond.
Barts Health NHS Trust: Barts Health’s vision is to become a healthcare organisation that offers urgent specialist and community services tailored to meet the needs of local communities. We are committed to recruiting staff that will help us meet our Vision for Changing Lives, and demonstrate behaviours we believe make Barts Health a great place for patients, their families and friends, the public and staff. Our Barts Health Values which align with our behaviours are:
• Caring & compassionate with patients, each other and our partners
• Actively listening, understanding and responding to patients, staff and our partners
• Relentlessly improving and innovating for patient safety
• Achieving ambitious results by working together
• Valuing every member of staff and their contribution to the care of our patients
Barts Health NHS Trust has a safeguarding policy for both adults and children and is committed to all Safeguarding legislation and current standards. Every member of trust staff has a responsibility to safeguard and protect children and adults.
We are seeking experienced Theatre Scrub Nurses to join the Barts Health Staff Bank.
Barts is the largest NHS Trust in the UK giving opportunities to work in theatres at The Royal London, St Bartholomew’s Hospital, Newham University Hospital Trust ,Whipps Cross Hospitals and Mile End Hospital.
A Theatre Scrub Nurse supported by senior staff will ensure high standards of effective care are delivered to all patients within the Day Case Theatre suite, whilst maintaining communication within the team.
Qualifications, Skill and Experience
- Registered Nurse with NMC registration
- A minimum of 6 months NHS experience
- Must have at least 6 months relevant experience working as a scrub nurse
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Benefits of joining the bank:
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual leave accruals
- Weekly payroll services
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Free core skills Training
- A dedicated Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team there to support you
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full contact details. A member of the recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail.
An updated CV must be attached for your application to be considered.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.