We are seeking to recruit experienced Bank Registered Renal Nurses to join the dedicated Renal Dialysis Unit at satellite units at Milford on Sea and Totton. This an exciting opportunity to further develop core skills and consolidate previous experiences gained as a Renal Nurse, working for one of the largest acute hospital trust in the country. You will be working in a challenging area amongst a large multidisciplinary team with the support of senior staff delivering care to a high standard.
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- A flexible working pattern to suit you
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional Nurse Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- Free annual Statutory Mandatory Training updates
- In the absence of the senior ward sister lead and co-ordinate the nursing team, taking responsibility for the management and organisation of the clinical area.
- Through effective leadership ensure the clinical team deliver a safe, effective, responsive, caring and well-led service where compassion is embedded and a positive patient experience is achieved.
- Provide professional clinical and managerial leadership to nursing and act as a professional role model.
- A highly skilled clinical expert with specialised knowledge in caring for patients and their carers.
- Communication with multi-agencies to co-ordinate the delivery of haemodialysis treatment across a predominantly outpatient cohort.
- Current RN registration with NMC and any other relevant post registration qualifications
- BSc Degree in relevant field (Desirable - Masters degree and evidence of working towards)
- Significant demonstrable experience within specialty with evidence of professional development.
- Post Reg. qualifications for specialty area
- Leadership development programme
- Teaching qualification /experience and accredited NMC before mentorship course
- Evidence of team leadership and change management with relevant management/leadership course
- Managing recourses and contributing to departmental budget
- Evidence of developing policy, guidelines and managing resources
Please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting your current CV, for further information on the roles please contact the Portsmouth Hospital Staff Bank Team on 0333 577 3316.
Please note due the large amount of applicants, we cannot directly contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.