We are seeking to recruit experienced Bank Registered Nurse Practitioner to join the dedicated Health Safety and Wellbeing team here at Portsmouth Hospital. This an exciting opportunity to further develop core skills and consolidate previous experiences gained as a occupational health advisor support, working at one of the largest acute hospital trust in the country. You will be working in a challenging area amongst a large multidisciplinary team with the support of senior staff delivering care to a high standard.
- Current RN registration with the NMC
- SCPHN (OH) Post graduate Diploma /Degree
- Valid NMC Part 3 Registration (Desirable)
- Significant demonstrable experience within occupational health with evidence of professional development.
- Experience of researching and drafting policies and procedures
- Experience in providing advice on absence management, case management and fitness to work, with the ability to write clear concise reports within a timely manner in line with service KPI’s
- External company OH experience desirable
- Experience of performing health surveillance, occupational assessments / medicals, workplace/DSE assessments and interpret and report on results
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- A flexible working pattern to suit you
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional Nurse Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- Free annual Statutory Mandatory Training updates
Please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting your current CV, for further information on the roles please contact the Portsmouth Hospital Staff Bank Team on 0333 577 3316.
Please note due the large amount of applicants, we cannot directly contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.